Tuesday 24 March 2009

Write something every day...

My friend told me I should write something every day but in this modern world of fast paced living, TV and Internet that is so hard to do. So I am going to have a go at typing something and probably not every day either!

I have only read a few blogs - mainly by friends as it gives me a little insight into their daily lives - so I have no idea if what I am going to use this for is the right format, the right place or even of any interest to anyone but at least it will get me thinking more and writing more.

This evening at A's parent's evening she was told she has to concentrate more in class as her mind is so "full"of stuff she is wandering off into other worlds. On the way home she told me she wants to start a daily journal to write down all the "stuff" to help empty her mind so she can concentrate at school more. I don't know if it will work but it means she'll write every day too so between us we are both starting out on our "blogging" experiences!

No comments: