Thursday 26 March 2009

A day for errands

It comes to something when you have to book a day off work just to do various errands such as family visit to the dentist, get your hair cut, pay some cheques into the bank etc but that is what I have done today. I find that working full time Monday to Friday, spending most of the weekend running around doing stuff with A and fitting in some housework and food shopping there isn't much time left for anything else.

Still it does mean I got to spend some quality time with J without him falling asleep on a sofa as he normally does the nights he isn't working. We even went and had grown up lunch in a Weatherspoons and "talked" to each other instead of communicating homework requirements and food instructions as we normally do in the week. I remember when it was like that before A and I'm happy to say we can still enjoy each other's company so I won't have to fear the empty nest syndrome in a few years time. I might be the golfers widow though!! LOL

No comments: