Saturday 16 April 2011

Some odd working weeks!

The next couple of working weeks are going to be a bit odd because of some time I've booked off and because of the many Bank Holidays we are now about to embark on.

I have taken next Monday and Tuesday as holiday, then in the office for 2 days, off 4 days, in 3 days and off 4 days again - I could get used to those sort of working weeks if I got paid the same money!

Just been into town to take back some books to the library and they have had the new "self service" machines put in - no idea why as there were more staff showing people what to do than there ever were when they served us!

On the walk home A announced she wanted to sort out her bedroom and .... wait for it .... actually get rid of some of her more baby toys!!!  I nearly fainted mid-step LOL  So we have decided on Good Friday we are going to have a really good sort out - pull everything out and put it all back nice and neat and start a couple of piles of stuff to go to charity and stuff to go in the bin.  Must go and take photos as this will be perfect for my portfolio of "organising" someone - only taken me 13 years to persuade her :-)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good luck with your first job, LOL! Enjoy your time off too! :D