Thursday 14 April 2011

A re-vamp

I had some spare time on my hands this afternoon so I decided to re-vamp my blog - it is just a different template but I like the new look - still pink! Over the next few months I am going to start using my blog in a different way. After many years of wondering what I want to be when I grow up I have finally decided! It has only taken me 25 years of working in offices to realise I am a born organiser and therefore I am going to become a Professional Organiser. For the time being you can receive my organising skills for free as I need to build my portfolio, so if your house is full of clutter, your office is overloaded with paper and you are drowning in a sea of tasks that never get done drop me a note and in exchange for a few "before and after" photos I'll come and help. In the meantime I am looking for names for the business ..... any ideas?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good luck with your new venture Sue! I'm sure it will be a great success! xxx